Automatic changeover regulators ensure first stage pressure reduction and a continuous gas supply to the installation. The changeover automatically switches to the reserve cylinder when the pressure falls in the supply cylinder. The indicator arrow turns red when the system has changed over and points to the empty cylinder. The indicator turns white when turned towards the new service cylinder.
A Twin stage, twin cylinder installation gas regulator kit, Ideal for gas fires, cookers, hobs and ovens etc.
The TAX Range incorporates telemetry connectivity. The transmitting cable enables the use of most telemetry interface arrangements and as an example the (T)AX range has 100% connectivity.
Whenever one side of the installation empties and changes over a signal is sent to the local Gas Distributor or the Gas Company to alert them to arrange replacement and eliminate gas run outs. This replacement can be planned into journey plans, trucks schedules, and stock inventory; making the job of logistics simpler and more cost effective.
• ATEX Zone 0 Certified – Safe in hazardous locations
• Roams on cellular networks – Gives exceptional geographical coverage
• Waterproof housing and connections – Highly robust and reliable
• 10 Year Battery Life – Zero maintenance
• Operates from -30oC + 60oC – Designed for hostile environments
• Integrated cable and connector – No wiring tools required
There are no reviews yet.